New INDEX ASTARTES and LIBER CHAOTICA!

Librarian Rannos

New INDEX ASTARTES and LIBER CHAOTICA!

Postby Librarian Rannos at 31 May 2005, 10:19

New Index Astartes and Liber Chaotica!The following text was taken directly from GW.For more info check out the online shop section of GW.

Advance Order — Index Astartes 4
Price: £10.00 Release: 4/6/2005 Item Type: Hobby Part Code: 60040199014 Stock Level: Advance Order Index Astartes IV is a compilation of articles from White Dwarf magazine. In it are detailed aspects of the Emperor's elite warriors, the mighty Space Marines, and their treacherous brethren, the Chaos Space Marines.

Liber Chaotica Complete (Background Book)
Price: £30.00 Release: Out Now Item Type: Book Part Code: 60710299081 Stock Level: In Stock Soon The ultimate tome of darkness. All four existing volumes of Liber Chaotica bound into one blasphemous hardback volume, along with never-before-seen material on Chaos Undivided.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: New INDEX ASTARTES and LIBER CHAOTICA!

Postby IBBoard at 31 May 2005, 20:52

Yeah, noticed them in White Dwarf (picked it up from my family's home, where my subscription still goes to, at the weekend). The all-in-one Liber is a good idea, although I'd be interested to know whether they had any ideas for a more expensive special edition version with some kind of special cover/case (like the Skaven book that came with a rat-skin cover and a little tail bookmark - thats the only one I can be certain about at the moment)
Not sure how good Index Astartes 4 is for the money - most of the 1st and 2nd books for definate came from the Index Astartes articles in White Dwarf (or vica verca). The Insignium Astartes looked better, though, more my kind of background to the Space Marines :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

omegoku

Postby omegoku at 31 May 2005, 21:05

on a side note, the new nid codex looks very cool..

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 09 Jun 2005, 12:46

IBBoard when you move something post where you moved it.You have done that with everything else you moved.I can't understand why you didn't this time.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 11 Jun 2005, 14:33

I moved this one cos it was general Games Workshop chat, and all GW chat goes in the GW categories. And if you click on the link that I should have left behind in the main General Chat then it should bring you here to this topic (they call it a shadow topic, I think)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)