IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Liber Chaotica

Postby IBBoard at 19 Nov 2003, 21:02

I think its the Liber Chaotica books, think thats there name, anyway, has anyone else seen them? They're GWs background books for Chaos and they've got some very nice special edition books :) Slaaneshi one wrapped in a nice leather sheet, can't remember the Khorne or Tzeentch on but Nurgle is in a wooden box and has a plastic cover with icky stuff under it!
Shame I only saw them on the Black Library website!
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

black templar

Postby black templar at 20 Mar 2004, 03:29

i know they made nurgle ones :D but i did not know they made slaaneshi,khorne or tzeentch ones :clap:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 05 Apr 2004, 13:38

Yeah, they made the set and brought them out gradually as they released the various parts of the new Chaos armies. Don't suppose they've got many left now, I think they were limited editions (unless they bring out plain editions without the wooden box or whatever they come with)
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

omegoku

Postby omegoku at 21 May 2005, 21:36

there are 2 editions of each, ive seen all of them except Khorne.. they are interesting but i wouldnt even consider buying them...

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 23 May 2005, 21:39

I'd buy them from a second hand bookshop or charity shop, or cheap off eBay, but thats about it - never at full price.
It would be cool to have them though - I love the GW fluff and I'm trying to collect as many of their games and books and magazines as possible :D

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 10 Jun 2005, 07:31

IBBoard have you ever bought something at full price?
And yes I've seen them too[not all of the books but some of them].

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 11 Jun 2005, 14:37

Yeah, got bought WH 4th, and WHQ at full price (birthday presents when I was upto about 13 at the oldest), bought 3rd and 4th Ed 40K rulebooks at full price, bought all of my codex and army books (for my armies at least) for full price, and bought most of my models for full price. Paid full price for just about all of the novels I've bought too, but my grandma has managed to find quite a few in charity shops as well. But on top of that I've got old games and codexes for other armies (like Ultramarines and Eldar from 2nd Ed 40K) that I got from charity shops because I want them for the fluff, but there is no way they are worth full price, not when I'm a student on a budget!