IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Free Models!!!

Postby IBBoard at 29 May 2003, 14:45

About two weeks ago now I put in a shop mail order for three of the Genevive books, an Ork Kannon plus two extra (different) crew, the Orc Rock Lobba Boss and a Squig (to be leashed to a Grot). When I put the order in, they didn't charge me the £1 postage they were supposed to, and then when I picked up the order, they had messed it up and given me a spare Squig instead of the Boss. Twenty four hours later and the Boss arives, special delivery, at my house and I get to keep the Squig as well :)

Now, where are my clippers, that Grot needs a bit of a change...
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Corporal Harland

Postby Corporal Harland at 19 Jul 2005, 08:15

Lucky :x

omegoku

Postby omegoku at 20 Jul 2005, 14:35

how bad indeed

SisterHelios
Guardsman (Decorated)
Guardsman (Decorated)
Progress to next rank:

15%

Postby SisterHelios at 25 Jul 2005, 04:53

thats funny,he is lucky

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 25 Jul 2005, 08:14

I'm just wondering what I did with that spare squig......maybe TGSC got it for his Orc and Goblin army
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 25 Jul 2005, 14:24

Nope, all my squigs are classic warhammer ones apart from the new one I got off ebay. I'll have a look round in the boxes over here.

P.S., just found a load more plastic goblins, knew I had more than 30/40

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 25 Jul 2005, 15:59

just found him after a trawl through the bits box, can I keep him?

Also got got a load of axes and things for weapon swaps for my black orcs, some bits to make an orc bully for my war machines, loads of orc shield bosses, some spears, and some grot crew I'd like to keep as well please? Just got to figure out what I can do with the one carrying a shell

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 25 Jul 2005, 16:47

Yeah, go for it, I'm not planning on needing a bits box for a while :) I've already grabbed all of the bits I want for when I convert my Warhammer Goblin regiment into Grots :D The shield bosses are probably yours anyway, and the grot crew will be in there because I wanted specific crew and it was cheaper to buy the specific models plus a complete big gun than it was to just buy the gun with the two crew I wanted all as separate pieces!

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 27 Jul 2005, 22:53

Got him sprayed and painted today, pretty much all my future 1500pt army is sprayed now, getting it all painted :shock:

Painted the squig and night goblin boss this evening, the musician and banner barer tomorrow, I'll make a banner if I have time/it looks right. Then pack my bags and pool match in the evening.

BTW, can I scouse the shields from the goblins as well? dunno how they will look tho, the old goblins are quite short, although even the metal boss looks like yoda against the plastic arrer boyz

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 28 Jul 2005, 07:31

Yeah, no problem, I won't be using them anyway (when I do get round to making them :D)

As for the old boss, if it's the ones I'm thinking of then I know what you mean :D he was always kinda short. I've got the old outline banners if you want to use them - the ones from the back of the Warhammer Armies Painting Guide or the other one (that red one without four or six photos on the front - can't remember it's name)