IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Eye Of Terror Campaign

Postby IBBoard at 29 May 2003, 14:42

Is anyone out there joining in with the "Eye of Terror" campaign? As soon as I get round to re-learning 40K, I'll get back into my local GW and play :)
And I just got some new models as well :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Mirridi

Postby Mirridi at 17 Jun 2003, 17:45

I'm joining. But mainly as a tactician for the other 'evil' sides. I've got a few skirmishes planned though.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 24 Aug 2003, 18:44

Drat, I was going to get some games played over this summer. Managed to get one "re-learning" game in, but never got any further. Don't know how that battle went though - I was fighting Space Marines and somewhere around turn 6 I think I kinda had an advantage in that I had undamaged mobs and artillery, and the Marines had all taken damage (bye bye Dreadnaught :D) but then we played on kinda till the death, and I ended up coming off somewhat worse - about 4 marines at just over 12" Vs two cannons that couldn't hit much, with four grot crew, and a slaver.
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Martox

Postby Martox at 03 Sep 2003, 16:15

Sorry to say: But Chaos wins the day!

Cadia stands alone, and alot fo the outlying worlds and sectors are in chaos control. Imperial grip is still strong, but it can be toppled. Your Imperial Fleets still rules the space ways, but numerous planets are in the control of Chaos.

Tis a good day for the 4 Winds.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 03 Sep 2003, 18:23

Meh, I'm Orks so I win any way :D general destruction and carnage all round :)

And welcome back Martox :)