6th Edition Changes Everything

Warmaster Horus

RE: 6th Edition Changes Everything

Postby Warmaster Horus at 22 Jul 2002, 20:52

even the change from ravening hordes (the get you by list in white dwarf) is radically different to 6th edition orc&gobbo armies list, my old 3000 point armies list is worth about half that, Ive just written 1000 point armies with around 80 orcs in it

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 22 Jul 2002, 21:16

Considering Orks used to be about 7pts armed, I doubt you are getting that mush more. Then again, WH40K 3rd did make things cheaper. But stop moaning, now you get either more stuff or better stuff in a 1000pt army :P :D
Still don't see why you are thinking of learning WH6th ed when you won't even play 4th/5th ed :angry:
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Tech Priest Squeak

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 23 Jul 2002, 22:22

yup its great my Skaven army can now field lots more forces now, i could hardly fit the entire army in the deployment zone the last battle i played

Warmaster Horus

Postby Warmaster Horus at 12 Aug 2002, 19:40

The Emperor wrote:Considering Orks used to be about 7pts armed, I doubt you are getting that mush more. Then again, WH40K 3rd did make things cheaper. But stop moaning, now you get either more stuff or better stuff in a 1000pt army :P :D
Still don't see why you are thinking of learning WH6th ed when you won't even play 4th/5th ed :angry:

i might play more when i get more painted, it looks better

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 12 Aug 2002, 21:32

Warmaster Horus wrote:
The Emperor wrote:Considering Orks used to be about 7pts armed, I doubt you are getting that mush more.  Then again, WH40K 3rd did make things cheaper.  But stop moaning, now you get either more stuff or better stuff in a 1000pt army :P :D

i might play more when i get more painted, it looks better

Ah, is that your excuse then? :D
Well paint some more then and play games on the computer less :P
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)