IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Grey paint and howls of anguish?

Postby IBBoard at 16 Jun 2009, 19:45

I've (finally) been reading this month's White Dwarf. One of the "in brief" news articles mentions that they've heard "hows of anguish" from the games developers and that the 'Eavy Metal team have been ordering lots of grey paint. They'll be announcing what it is in the next few issues, but I was wondering what speculation people had.

One the page opposite are "Planetary Empire" tiles (Mighty Empires tiles, but for 40K). They're grey and it would be a new game style, but it seems a bit obvious. My other main thought was that the Wulfen might be pushed to the front again with the release of the "Planetstrike" rules - they're about the only heavily grey army I can think of.

Anyone else got any speculation?
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Re: Grey paint and howls of anguish?

Postby IBBoard at 26 Aug 2009, 19:43

I'm not sure whether the thing they hinted at has been released yet. Space Hulk comes out in the new issue of White Dwarf, but that doesn't have much grey in it.

The only other thing is that the back cover mentions the Wolves of Fenris, so maybe more Space Wolves next month for the grey and howling?
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)