Which space marine chapter to collect?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Re: Which space marine chapter to collect?

Postby IBBoard at 23 Apr 2009, 18:44

Looks like it could be Iron Hands at a push, although I think they now have their own minor modifications to the army selections.

Creating your own chapter does seem like one of the more interesting ways to do it to me, and if you can make them look similar to another chapter so that you can play as them occasionally then all the better :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

CLAN WARLORD
Giant Rat
Giant Rat
Progress to next rank:

40%

Postby CLAN WARLORD at 10 May 2009, 14:57

thats a great idea playing with 2 chapters on the field theres nothing against it and its so obvious i never even realised i could do it maybe some blood angels will be making an alliance with my dark angels in the future who knows :?: :clap: :clap:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 10 May 2009, 17:38

That depends on what you mean by "two chapters". If you're fighting with "Emperor's Pointy Sticks" and "Emperor's Fluffy Dusters" where they're both just Codex chapters of your own creation then fighting with two chapters in one battle shouldn't be a problem. If you're fighting with Dark Angels and Blood Angels then they're from two different Codex books and so I'd class them as two different armies and I wouldn't want to play against you without advanced warning and some house rules.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Previous