Stat line and Equipment for RollCall

bluelizard1976
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

46%

Stat line and Equipment for RollCall

Postby bluelizard1976 at 01 May 2008, 09:50

I have just discovered Rollcall, Which is ideal as it saves me having to write down and add up all the the points for my 'nids, and have managed to write a file for them that works(mostly).

Is it possible for an equipment that changes the stat line to do this automatically? Have worked out how to adjust the save and movement when an equipment is chosen, just not anything else.

Any help would be great. :D

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Re: Stat line and Equipment for RollCall

Postby IBBoard at 01 May 2008, 18:01

I'll move this to the Main GW forums once I've posted, as it isn't a 'general chat' thing.

I thought I knew how it would work, but on checking the details in the ADF manual it looks like it isn't possible. What I thought there was were some special values like -1 and -2 ('-' and a blank) that let you put "+X". Unfortunately the manual doesn't mention it, so it must have been part of my abandoned work on the next version of Rollcall to make it more generic.

Hopefully this should be something that WarFoundry will support from the start. In the mean time then all you can do is add some special text to the equipment that says "Adds X to stat Y (not shown in stats)".

Sorry.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

bluelizard1976
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

46%

Re: Stat line and Equipment for RollCall

Postby bluelizard1976 at 01 May 2008, 21:37

Thats ok, :)

That is pretty much what I have done any way.

Thanks.