IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Re: What army to collect next?

Postby IBBoard at 21 Mar 2008, 18:23

Postage can sometimes bring it back up towards the GW price, but it can generally be a reasonable amount cheaper. And even if it isn't then at least some of the money is going to some independent store :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

lasman2
2nd Year Cadet
2nd Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

70%

Postby lasman2 at 22 Mar 2008, 19:44

yeah, theres usually at least some sort o discount tho, so its good

Lucus009
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

46%

Postby Lucus009 at 24 Mar 2008, 02:43

I play the Eldar, and the first thing I learned about them is that you need strategy, cunning, and a little luck. I win about half the time and when I do win I kill everything on the table, but when I lose it’s a massacre. I think that happens because I rarely use the same list. Oh ya, the Orks are pretty cool too.
Eldar

DieterHellsghewer

Postby DieterHellsghewer at 10 Apr 2008, 00:46

I play IG and Space Marines mostly. Though i have a few 'nids i got cheap. IG are really unforgiving. you gotta know what your doing. kinda. I play 'em really weird. i move around a lot. cept a little bastion of lascannons and leman russ MBT's which hold off tanks cause the lascannons can hit most of the table
Good: Overwhelming firepower, lots of tanks. hellhounds are an advatage in and of themselves
Bad:deploying takes forever i use carapace armor and it still takes forever. It can get expensive because of volume and they take forever to paint.
Space marines i play are dark angels they can shoot stuff to pieces and lots a terminators can be really fun though only against those without numerous heavy weapons. like nids they murder them and only slow down when the corpses get in the way :lol:
Good: Forgiving, (3+&2+ armor saves and hits on a 3+), Less Volume,
Bad: way to many people play them, low numbers.

Previous