IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Golden Demon winners on the website

Postby IBBoard at 06 Oct 2007, 09:02

It's something that has been done unofficially for a while, but GW now have a Golden Demon winners page on their website. Compared to the lag you get caused by publication deadlines then I think these will be much earlier than you'd get to see them if you waited for the booklet in White Dwarf (although the booklet will still be better).

I'll look at them more later, but from my initial two clicks I've noticed a mistake already. The W40K monster thumbnails (as tiny as they are) are the opposite way around to the images when you click on them. Not sure which is the correct Bronze one, but hopefully GW will sort it soon.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Golden Demon winners on the website

Postby IBBoard at 07 Oct 2007, 10:02

The thread has had 24 hours now, so I'll post this as a new post:

I'm having a look over the winners now. To save things getting too cluttered I'll start a new thread for each category that I have comments on. If you've got any general comments then leave them in here.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)