IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Fanfiction Section And Some From Me

Postby IBBoard at 07 Oct 2004, 20:35

To go with the Encyclopedia (and the main idea behind it) I'm going to be adding a fanfiction section to HWT soon. Once it's finished I'll see if a few authors I've found are willing to have their work displayed here as well and hopefully it'll just be the start.

I'm working on my own fanfiction too - currently on about 3-400 words. Its in the style of the intro clips to battle reports, only a bit longer, and I hope my writing skills are up to scratch! :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 18 Oct 2004, 20:31

"a bit longer" I said - its 1800 words!
Just finished it, getting Abi to beta read it and going to try to get the FanFiction section uploaded and working soon!
Once everything is up and I know it works I'll see if I can get other people to contribute. Your suggestions are always welcome - thats what the suggestions forum is for!
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 25 May 2005, 08:36

IBBoard when you want to add something please edit your posts[at least that's what you told me :twisted: ].

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 25 May 2005, 09:04

Thats when you're adding something shortly afterwards - an afterthought or whatever :) Updates several days later are fine as new posts, because otherwise people don't know they're there.