IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Forum updates

Postby IBBoard at 10 Oct 2006, 18:40

There isn't a suitable topic at the moment, so I'll make a new one :)

It isn't a Mod, more of a fix, but I've now got guest names showing (where the member posted as a member but has since been deleted for having a failed email address or whatever). Also, any guests following a registered member should no-longer get the previous member's Y!IM status icon.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Forum updates

Postby IBBoard at 13 Oct 2006, 19:55

Having felt for a while that it was a little off-putting to have the topic name linked to the topic and on the same line as the forum name (I've tried clicking on the topic name to go up to the foum before now) but wanting to keep linked topic names for ease of access of the first page, I'm not in the process of re-styling the pages so that all 'current location' links are below the other location details.
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Forum updates

Postby IBBoard at 14 Oct 2006, 09:07

Post counts have now been re-synchronised with the existing number of posts. Since my account has had lots of test posts made and then deleted (before we had the test forum, back in the old IkonBoard days) my post count was the most inaccurate, but we've lost some other posts along the way. Hopefully everything should remain in synch and I shouldn't need to do it again for a while :)

Most members are probably unaffected - especially the newer ones.