IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

New images on HWT Skins skin

Postby IBBoard at 24 May 2006, 18:50

I've been planning to replace the phpBB SubSilver graphics on the HWT Skins skin for a while now. With my exams coming up (first one tomorrow) I've been trying to find things to distract myself during breaks. One good break from revision is graphics :)

I've not completed all of the images yet (I still need to do a few in the PM section and I think I might adjust the images slightly to make them slightly less dark, but the rough idea is there :)

Comments, anyone?
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: New images on HWT Skins skin

Postby IBBoard at 24 May 2006, 19:53

I'm now in the process of changing the images to be a bit paler and less black-shaded. First up have been the posting buttons, which now look a lot better.

[edit] And before anyone even noticed, I've replaced all of the images :ninja:

Still have to do the PM images in the profiles, though, and I've got to migrate the skin to the layout used by HWT Standard and I've got to fix the bit of the control panel where reading a PM loses the rest of the control panel content around it. It's all just minor stuff, though :)
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: New images on HWT Skins skin

Postby IBBoard at 26 May 2006, 19:08

More images have now been changed - the ones that can be seen so far are the Inbox/Outbox/Sent Items icons in the PM section of everyone's control panels. I've also created the mini-icons for under people's names when the post so that the HWT Skins skin will be using the same format as the HWT Standard skin, but since the WA skin is sharing the HTML with the HWT Skins skin I've not changed it over yet.

Next up: The same process for the WA icons using white with a hint of blue :)