IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Improved control panel: Released

Postby IBBoard at 17 Apr 2006, 20:49

Coding is still underway, but the basics of the Improved Control Panel are now in place. Basically, rather than one huge profile section, everything is going to be split in to sub-sections with a side menu, ALA vBulletin style.

The splitting has now been done on my development board, and all sections have side menus. I just need to find all of the bugs that separating the control panel areas may have caused and fix them, then it'll be uploaded and live :)

[edit] All seems good so far. Registration needs checking and the Avatar Gallery needs rewriting slightly so that it understands the new sections, but otherwise the new-style profile seems to work OK :)
Last edited by IBBoard on 22 Apr 2006, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Improved control panel: Released

Postby IBBoard at 19 Apr 2006, 20:09

The improved control panel now seems to be working fine :) I just need to style it properly for all of the skins and then upload it and then people will be able to show me all sorts of little bugs I missed :D

Hopefully people will like it once it's completed and installed. Firstly, though, I'm trying to fix our hit counter that seems to be missing people :\
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Improved control panel: Released

Postby IBBoard at 21 Apr 2006, 09:49

Styling for the HWT Skins skin was completed last night. Styling for the other skins will hopefully be completed in the next few days and then it will be available :) Firstly, though, I need to put the "no sig on less than 10 posts" code back in.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

New Control Panel is Go!

Postby IBBoard at 22 Apr 2006, 20:51

OK, everything seems to be in place, registration just needs testing in the live environment, but everything else seems good :) If you get a strange set of nested lists at the top of your Profile, just force-refresh the page (normally Ctrl+F5) as it means your browser is still caching the old styles.

Comments, anyone?