IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

New skins/skin changer

Postby IBBoard at 23 Mar 2006, 19:30

A new WIP skin for the Hive World Terra style is now available. All icons are still standard phpBB icons, but I'll hopefully replace them fairly soon. The skin changer permanantly changes the skin for logged in members, or does it temporarily for guests (with the option to revert to the site default)

If you notice any bugs in any of the skins (since they all share the HTML and just change the colours) please yell! Not everything is perfect in the HWT style yet, but it's still a WIP :) You should be able to choose it from your profile if you really want to try it out.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: New skins/skin changer

Postby IBBoard at 25 Mar 2006, 11:32

The new skin has had some more updates and now has an alternate location for all of the contact icons. It's still a Work In Progress, but feel free to check it out and give your comments :)
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 27 Mar 2006, 18:50

Minor bit of tweakage, but I've now put in some new posting buttons. I'm not entirely sure on them - they were just a quick job - but feedback would be good :)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 06 Apr 2006, 18:21

The HWT Standard skin is now available from the selector at the top. All of the icons for the topics and folders have been replaced with my own design. The skin is currently also showing off the "topics I've posted in" mod as well as the new location for all of the contact icons in a post.

Comments and feedback would be great :)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 08 Apr 2006, 22:31

I've now replaced nearly all of the buttons, including the ones in the PM system. If anyone finds any I've missed, please yell :)