IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Uber-linkage

Postby IBBoard at 13 Jan 2005, 21:34

Just looking at the hit counter logs and we have what may be considered to be uber-linkage! the official Dawn of War forums has a list of patterns that have been released and I've had my four space marines added. There are another two hours left in the day and my hits have shot from 20ish yesterday to over 40 so far today!

If you have anything to submit, or can provide screenshots of my currently released skins (preferably a "with tailored colour scheme" and "with default colour scheme" so that people can see how enemy Marines will look) then I'd be very greatful :)

Lets just hope that the people out there like :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 14 Jan 2005, 08:23

:blink: We got 56 hits yesterday and about 16 so far today :blink: thats a hell of a lot more than usual! Highest ever! Wooooooo!

Now to get some better stuff made for Dawn of War :)
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 28 Jan 2005, 08:56

We're now also listed on the official Dawn Of War Game community page! Here are the hits for the last 5 days (unique visitors! oldest first):

64 88 125 130 114

And so far today at 9am we've had over 50 hits! Thats more than we used to get in a day! So come on peeps! Get making stuff :D