IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Over 2000 Visitors

Postby IBBoard at 28 Oct 2004, 11:56

According to the counter on the web pages, we have now had just over 2,000 visitors!

Thats 2,001 visitors since the start of July, and including about a day and a half this month when I changed the template and forgot to put the counter in! :blink:
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 09 Nov 2004, 19:40

is that unique hits?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 09 Nov 2004, 21:08

pretty much - some AOL people log as multiple visitors in the hit counter because AOL just has to do somethings differently to screw it all up :D but yeah, pretty much standard unique visitors stats - a visitor is identified by IP, their page views tracked and their session times out after half an hour, at which point they count as a new person.

And those stats ignore me - I've got that set up in it so that my testing doesn't skew things!
We're on 2276 at the moment :)
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 02 Dec 2004, 08:45

We just averaged 27 visitors per day through November :) although that includes some days when an AOL visitor would show up as about 5 or 10 different visitors cos AOL load balances across servers and IP addresses, but even taking that into account it is still about 25!

And yesterday we had 32 visitors to start the month! although four of those were TGSC being online for 4 secs to check the forums! <_<