RPGS?

Tech Priest Squeak

RE: RPGS?

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 25 May 2001, 20:58

what about introducing RPGS when the member number has gone up a bit? i have some good ideas for both a fantasy one and a 40k one, which would be better?

Tech Priest Squeak

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 26 May 2001, 20:29

right hopefully i'll be running a 40k RPG soon, if you have any ideas for it post them here.
hopefully it will include Orks, Chaos, Eldar, imperial Guard and space marines. other races might be included through events or if i have too many players per race.
more information will be posted here soon.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 26 May 2001, 20:49

Things like the Nids are probably best as events, rather than a race.<p>This RPG will be situated in the 40k category, and will have its own forum.  As of yet, it is probably being run soley by Tech Priest Squeak
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Tech Priest Squeak

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 28 May 2001, 20:10

yeah nids probably would be better as events rather than a player controlled race.<p>i hope to get a couple of people to help run the RPG.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 31 May 2001, 21:07

Quote: from Tech Priest Squeak on 9:10 pm on May 28, 2001
yeah nids probably would be better as events rather than a player controlled race.<p>i hope to get a couple of people to help run the RPG.
<p>I may be able to help run the RPG, depending upon the amount of free time I have
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Tech Priest Squeak

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 01 Jun 2001, 19:23

Quote: from The Emperor on 10:07 pm on May 31, 2001
Quote: from Tech Priest Squeak on 9:10 pm on May 28, 2001
<p>I may be able to help run the RPG, depending upon the amount of free time I have
<p>having the head admin on the team ought to increase authority! i should be able to cover the RPG most days but i will need you to cover days i won't be on the net and early evening times.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 06 Jun 2001, 08:34

Quote: from The Emperor on 12:23 am on June 2, 2001
having the head admin on the team ought to increase authority! i should be able to cover the RPG most days but i will need you to cover days i won't be on the net and early evening times.
<p>Well, now I can do it every other evening (generally Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday).  But I have Wednesday from 11:00 off college, so I could always help Wednesday afternoons as well.
I would have thought that the RPG only really needs updating every few days.  Any more than that, and people will be missing turns.
Plus the fact that we have a low member count so far, so there wouldn't be much activity anyway.

Tech Priest Squeak

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 09 Jun 2001, 21:33

yeah the turns of the RPG will be every 2 or so days and hopefully the amount of members will go up before i start the RPG or members could join later to be under the command of the members that were there from the start.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 14 Jun 2001, 08:06

Quote: from The Emperor on 10:33 pm on June 9, 2001
hopefully the amount of members will go up before i start the RPG or members could join later to be under the command of the members that were there from the start.
<p>Well, I am advertising it right at this very moment.  As for the second idea, that would leave 2 or 3 sides, depending on whether Horus can be bothered.

Tech Priest Squeak

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 16 Jun 2001, 13:28

remember it won't start for a while, we should have more members before it does

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 17 Jun 2001, 09:46

Quote: from The Emperor on 2:28 pm on June 16, 2001
remember it won't start for a while, we should have more members before it does
<p>Well, I have added it to 10 search engines now.  The only other thing I could do is possibly email people about it, but that could be considered spam. :(

Warmaster Horus

Postby Warmaster Horus at 17 Jun 2001, 09:59

Quote: from The Emperor on 9:06 am on June 14, 2001
Quote: from The Emperor on 10:33 pm on June 9, 2001
hopefully the amount of members will go up before i start the RPG or members could join later to be under the command of the members that were there from the start.
<p>Well, I am advertising it right at this very moment. As for the second idea, that would leave 2 or 3 sides, depending on whether Horus can be bothered.
<p>Whaddya mean, If I can be bothered? :p
Yeah, I'd be interested

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 18 Jun 2001, 08:32

I will do a bit more advertising in a bit.
I had some new ideas to advertise and get more members.
I will get Horus to do some banners, and add the banners to the Warhammer banner exchange, and add it to some GW Top 100's as well.  That should get a few visitors :)

Tech Priest Squeak

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 19 Jun 2001, 21:31

thats good, hopefully i'll have some more people interested in the RPG.
BTW Emperor.... can i have the forum for the RPG put up soon? so i can post rules and ask people about it with out cluttering up this forum.......?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 20 Jun 2001, 12:05

Quote: from The Emperor on 10:31 pm on June 19, 2001
thats good, hopefully i'll have some more people interested in the RPG.
BTW Emperor.... can i have the forum for the RPG put up soon? so i can post rules and ask people about it with out cluttering up this forum.......?
<p>Your wish has been granted :D
It's in the main area, so it gets seen more

Next