just registered and i already have a question

Shadowdude

just registered and i already have a question

Postby Shadowdude at 06 Mar 2006, 17:40

hey all,i'm new here.
i just registered here after bringing a few visits to the site and forum,and i noticed something that seemed impossible to me (i only have the demo of winter assault and had the demo of the original dawn of war)i saw the force commander icon to the left off the screen,but there were three force commander icons there,in an other picture i noticed the same but it was the librarian who got multiplied.in neither of the pics they were actually visible in game.

anyways,the more important question: howcome i can't post on the DOW skinning forum?it's says i need a special acces thing,but i don't quite know what they mean and how to get it(could be because i'm from Belgium and english is not the language i speak)

hope y'all can help me out.

Shadowdude

Re: just registered and i already have a question

Postby Shadowdude at 06 Mar 2006, 17:52

Shadowdude wrote:hey all,i'm new here.
i just registered here after bringing a few visits to the site and forum,and i noticed something that seemed impossible to me (i only have the demo of winter assault and had the demo of the original dawn of war)i saw the force commander icon to the left off the screen,but there were three force commander icons there,in an other picture i noticed the same but it was the librarian who got multiplied.in neither of the pics they were actually visible in game.

anyways,the more important question: howcome i can't post on the DOW skinning forum?it's says i need a special acces thing,but i don't quite know what they mean and how to get it(could be because i'm from Belgium and english is not the language i speak)

hope y'all can help me out.

i am extremely sorry for my idiotic mistake...i just saw a topic that answered my question,if somebody can,please delete this.

one advice for new people:read the sticky's while paying attention to it.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: just registered and i already have a question

Postby IBBoard at 07 Mar 2006, 09:05

I've not got a clue what happened with the multiple Force Commanders and Librarian. Depending on where you saw the screenshot, it could be a mod or somthing because I thought that there was a limit of one on each.

As for the other question, yeah, the stickies explain it all :) Posting new threads is a priviledge, but reply is for any member.

Oh, and you didn't need a new post quoting your old one - you could have just edited it :)

*Locking instead of deleting*
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)